Welcome to my blog! I just wanted to wish everyone out there in the blogosphere a Happy 2010! Share your resolutions for this new year and decade by leaving a comment below! Maybe we can help each other accomplish some goals! I hope to be posting more regularly in 2010! Thanks for reading my blog and don't forget to become a Follower!
Welcome to my blog! I recently saw the General Motors TV commercial below. It explains what the New GM is going to be about. I thought it was well done. I am hoping that GM emerges from bankruptcy a strong competitive company. Some of the cars they have on tap look interesting - I hope they all see the light of day. And I hope that they get back to being a shareholder owned company. It was a sad day when GM got delisted from the stock exchanges. I won't get into my thoughts here on the whole American auto industry. I'll let the video speak for itself. What did you think? Good, bad or indifferent - leave your comments below. Thanks for reading my blog and Follow this blog!
Welcome to Tony Island blog! Well, well...looks like the Democrats have been caught in yet another lie. The party of the rich isn't Republicans...it's Democrats! A recent post on MSN ( http://news.msn.com/us/party-of-the-rich-in-congress-its-the-democrats ) shows the following chart: Here's a listing of the 10 richest House districts: ___ New York 12 Rep. Carolyn Maloney, Democrat Per capita income: $75,479 ___ California 33 Rep. Henry Waxman, Democrat Per capita income: $61,273 ___ New York 10 Rep. Jerry Nadler, Democrat Per capita income: $56,138 ___ California 18 Rep. Anna Eshoo, Democrat Per capita income: $ 54,182 ___ Connecticut 4 Rep. Jim Himes, Democrat Per capita income: $50,732 ___ Virginia 8 Rep. Jim Moran, Democrat Per capita income: $50,210 ___ New Jersey 7 Rep. Leonard Lance, Republican Per capita income: $48,556 ___ California 12 Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Democrat Per capita income: $48,523 ___ New York 3 Rep. Steve Israel, Dem...
Comments
Post a Comment