Libtards, such as those "occupying" Wall Street, rail against Corporations as though Corporations are the cause of all that's wrong in America.
On the other hand, the right wing, mostly Libertarian, crowd attacks Government as the root of all evil in this world.
Which side is correct? I really think it's an easy call, but for the Libtards among us, let's spell it out.
G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T is evil. It's that simple. Why you might ask?
Well, let's see...only Government can:
1) Force you to buy health insurance
2) Tax you on your hard earned wages (multiple times!)
3) Force you to contribute to a Ponzi Scheme retirement system (Social Security)
4) Take away your private property (eminent domain), even if it's to turn it over to an evil Corporation (ie, not for creating a public use such as a highway).
5) Make the laws, then interpet them (ie, though separate branches, the legislative and judicial branches are still connected to the Government tree)
6) Force you to wear a seatbelt in your own privately owned automobile
7) Force companies to comply to needless regulations
And the list goes on....
Now let's see what Corporations can force you to do:
That's right - nothing. Sure, if you buy a product, use their service or otherwise interact with a Corporation, you can be "forced" into doing something you might not want to do, but it's still a choice. And how do you kill a Corporation? You STOP giving it money - you vote with your wallet. There are thousands of businesses that have gone under on that simple premise. Other businesses have gone under in these tight economic times.
But regardless of the economic environment or the harsh consequences of its illogical activities, Government doesn't go under. It continues to supress us.
YET - the Occupy Libtards want MORE government.
I'm screaming in my mind - I can't understand these people. They're on a far different wavelength than I'm on.
What are your thoughts? Take a stand - defend Government or skewer Corporations - just jot down your comments below!
Today, November 6, 2011 is exactly one year to the day that we elect (re-elect?) a new President to guide us for the following 4 years.
There have been several Republican debates (another one will be this Wed, Nov 9 on CNBC). The candidates are getting bruised by the liberal media. There are the OWS protests. The Tea Party has been rather silent (protest wise at least).
Where do you stand in all this? Are you ready to cast your ballot? Do you want change or should we stick with what we got and hope for better candidates in 2016?
From here on in, it will be a bruising battle from all sides - liberals, media and conservatives. Take a stand and share your thoughts by leaving a comment. I'd like to hear my readers' thoughts as we head into a very contentious election season.