Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cleaning My Labels Up...and enhancing my Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I've been blogging for a while and have been using Labels with most of my recent blog entries. For some odd reason, I was thinking labels worked like search terms - instead of as a grouping mechanism for 'like entries'. Actually, I think I knew about the grouping mechanism aspect of blog entry Labels (or tags), but somehow the knowledge got lost in my empty head.

Anywho - I think I've cleaned up my Labels, streamlining the list and adding the listing to the menu items on the right ------------------------------------------->

Tell me how my labels are doing - am I using them effectively? Can they be further refined to reduce the list? Or should they be added to for nuance?

Leave your comments below!

Thanks for reading my blog and Follow this Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment