Sunday, January 09, 2011

Star Wars goes Blu!

Welcome to my blog!

I just wanted to post a quick news item - in case you haven't heard - Star Wars is finally going to be released on blu-ray disc this coming September! You'll be able to purchase the Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy and Complete Saga.

There will be extensive bonus materials with these releases. I haven't read any in depth reports so I'm not sure how they're going to split up the bonus material among the three releases. My best guess is that they will have all the material in the Complete Saga with the other two sets containing the bonus materials for those particular trilogies.

I've pre-ordered the Original Trilogy - I'd love to get the Complete Saga to have all the bonus material, but I can't stand the prequel films!

Will you be pre-ordering any of the Star Wars sets on blu-ray? Let us know by leaving a comment below!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment