Wednesday, September 07, 2011

2011 Republican Debate - Sept 7

Welcome to Tony Island Blog!

Did you catch tonight's Republican Presidential debate on MSNBC? If not, here's the first of 4 parts:



You see the rest by following the suggested links at the end of the video.

I thought it was a solid debate by all the candidates. There were some great lines ("If 10% is good enough for God, then 9% should be good enough for the Federal govt.", Herman Cain on his 9/9/9 tax plan).

I'm not sure I could pick a winner - I thought they were all about even, though I don't see Jon Huntsman gaining any traction. I think the race will tighten up in the next few weeks. There's another debate scheduled for Monday, Sept. 12, 2011.

What are your thoughts on tonight's debate? Did it change your mind on your candidate? Are you closer to choosing a candidate if you are undecided?

Please share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading Tony Island Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment